Oct 21, 2015

Caterpillar Costume

  It has been way too long since I've posted! After taking a break over the summer I've been very busy designing and prepping many new clutches and other items to list on my Etsy page before the holidays are upon us. But before I list those I have two adorable Halloween costumes to share!

  I was asked to create a caterpillar costume based on Eric Carle's book The Very Hungry Caterpillar. After looking at many ideas I decided to use felt for mine with a bodysuit for the body and a hat for the caterpillar's head. The original costume was made with a red infant cap that the parents purchased for me, and I added the antenna, eyes and nose. I then purchased extra red felt to create two small felt caps for the two costumes that I've listed for sale on Etsy

  I absolutely love this costume! It's sure to be a hit on Halloween. It'd look even cuter as a group costume with a butterfly and some of the caterpillar's favorite foods nearby. 







No comments:

Post a Comment