Nov 11, 2014

Gathered Clutches




     I'm finally catching back up to my normal life after a beautiful trip to Moab in October, and just in time for the holidays, too! I've been making and giving out these clutches to friends and family for quite some time now, and have enjoyed watching others put them to good use. It seems that each of my friends has their own use with them: holding tampons in a purse, pens and pencils in a backpack, toiletries when traveling, coupon holder and the list goes on and on! Small and simple, but still stylish with a cute gathered fabric front. Get one for a friend, but also treat yourself :) 

     Keep checking back for more fabrics: all of my items are unique and one-of-a-kind, so grab a design you love while it's still available!

Buy it via Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment