Apr 1, 2014

Dinosaur Tails

ROAR! 


How else would I want to spend 2 days off than making a dozen tails for my soon-to-be 3 year old nephew? Although a bit tedious, these really weren't that tricky to make. I used double soft felt for the spikes (versus stuffed spikes as I saw in a tutorial), and used various fabrics as chose by the prints. I really liked the triangle, jersey fabric for it's spike-like design and bright colors. But not every dinosaur is bright and fun, some are rough and tough, thus the jean with gold reptile print, and the fleece-like green also with a reptile-type print. Each tail has two velcro straps, so hopefully they all fit each child just right. I can't wait to see how the kids like these this weekend at the party! 

I will also be posting this on my Etsy page for purchase, if you are interested in a dinosaur tail for someone you know!

Using the new labels at last!

The Brights



Spiky and Rough

Velcro Waist Straps

No comments:

Post a Comment